Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pinata!

Today I'm  busy making a Pinata for my little cousin Grace for her birthday!She will love it.

I went down the shop the other day and bought some clag past glue which was very silly to get to glue a pinata together so when i got home mum said "That's not a good type of glue to use.

"I said"That's all the milk bar had."So then mum looked on the Internet... (which comes in handy by the way) and saw that you can make glue from using;1 cup of Flour,2 cups of water.

So we then went straight to work and mixed it around until there is no lumps left.

This is a really good glue because it doesn't dry up on your fingers or anything, so i love it!

It dried up really well on my pinata and I've so far got 3 layers and I'm doing 1 more today so that will be four strong layers for the kids to break on Saturday.I hope you liked this blog of what I'm doing today!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Karina, I love pinatas..how fun! Would love to see a picture! xx

Karina said...

Ok cool I'll put a few pictures on there soon after the party because Grace doesn't know what the pinata is yet lol!Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Karina! Well done. You worked so diligently at making that pinata and it turned out amazing.

The flour/water tip was a goody hey ;o)